How To Use?
– Plug the FM transmitter into your car cigarette lighter socket for power.
– Turn your radio to an unused FM frequency, then match this fm transmitter to the same frequency. FM channels 87.5 MHz – 108.0 MHz, 0.1MHz/step.
– Insert a Micro SD card/USB Flash Driver or pair this Bluetooth FM transmitter with your digital device to enjoy music playback or hands-free conversation.
Using Bluetooth Function
Using Bluetooth for the first time, you need to pair your phone with this unit. Active your phone’s Bluetooth nction, then search new device.When the phone detects this units(named as “BT20″), please pair and connect by using the original password “0000”.
1.Tune it to an unused frequency.
2.Please change another stable channel if it has a lot of static because of frequency conflict.
3.The max input & output current of the transmitter was varied with the charged devices, for the charged devices are able to limit output current automatically.
Bluetooth version: JL2.1
Bluetooth Protocol: AVRCP, HFP, A2DP
Screen Display: blue LED digital display
Frequency range: 87.5-108.0MHZ
Product Input: 12-24V
Charger output: 5V/3.4A
Music Format: MP3, WMA
USB(Max capacity): 32G
FM Transmit Distance: about 5m
Product Weight: 30g
Product Dimensions: L78 * Diameter 35mm
1* Bluetooth handsfree car charger
Choosing TOMPOL Now
We back them all with a 12-Month Warranty and provide friendly 24/7 for toll-free technical support.
- DUAL USB CHARGE PORTS – Comes with 5V-2.4A and 5V-1A charging ports which output 3.4A total, support charging two devices simultaneously, Equipped with smart charging IC, it will detect your devices automatically and achieve a quick charge for them.
- HAND FREE CALL – Built-in Microphone, switch to Hands-free mode automatically from music playing status when receiving calls. Just one click to hang up/off when receiving a call.
- THREE PLAYING MODES : with built-in microphone, Supporting Bluetooth function, USB flash dish(Up to 32G) and TF card. It can automatically play and transmit the MP3 files of USB driver and TF card.
- WIDER RANGE – Full FM radio frequency range from 87.5 to 108.0MHz is wider than what ordinary transmitters are of (88.1~107.9 MHz), which means you will get a frequency without interference more easily and do not have to keep re-tuning it
- NEW VERSION of RECEIVER & TRANSMITTER: Here is the link http://a.co/1T9Nomg, 2 In 1- TX-Transmitter, RX-Receiver-upgraded bluetooth aux adapter can be paired with two Bluetooth receivers (such as headphones + speakers) simultaneously.