-Chipset Novatek 96650
-Display 3.9″ TFT LCD
-AVI – 30 fps
-Come with 8GB TF card
-Auto Start Recording and Auto Off
-Built in MIC & Stereo
-Built in Battery 3.7V 400mAh
-Infrared Night Vision
–Loop Recording: Setup the camera so it is always recording videos. If the memory card runs out of free memory, it will auto record over the old files.
–Built-in Microphone: There is a mute button if you want to temporarily disable the audio recording function. And you can also disable the audio recording via the settings menu.
–Ignition Detection: The device is automatically turned on and recording when the engine starts, and automatically turned off shortly after the engine is off.
–Crash Detection: Highly-sensitive G-sensor powered automatic video recording and video file locking when a collision or crash is detected.
–Monitoring While Parking: Time Lapse Recording allows a quick and storage-saving overview record during parking (or while driving if manually set).
NOTE: SAFETY FIRST
Please note that the 400mAh built-in battery is especially for emergency design and can only be used for 7-15 minutes when disconnected from power.The built-in battery itself does not hold a charge. So when you are using the dash cam, you should charge it all the time.
- Dashcam：EASY TO USE AND SETUP – G-Sensor Provides Auto Start with Record & Auto Off when you Start or Turn off Car – No Touch Required. The Chipset Novatek 96650 Provides Low Power Consumption, High Definition Video Compression and Smooth Image Processing
- dashcam: SUPEROR LED NIGHT VISION – Full 1920*1080P HD Recording at a Smooth 30 FPS by Six-Glass lenses, Featuring WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) 170 Degree Ultra Wide Angle Lens
- Dashcam：LOOP RECORDING – Seamless Continuous Recording. If the Memory Card Runs out of Free Memory, it will Auto Record over the Old Files
- Dashcam：G-SENSOR (Motion Detection Function) – Automatic Motion Detection, Automatically Saves and Locks the Current Video File if it Detects an Accident to Protect the Video Evidence
- Dashcam：MONITORING WHILE PARKING – Time Lapse Recording Allows a Quick and Storage-saving Overview Record During Parking.