1.Use Sony 323 Sensor ,with 170 degree wide angle lens
2.Super HD 1296P video resolution: Video Resolution: 2304*1296 30fps/1920-1080 30fps/1280*720p 30fps
3.Mini 3.0 inch display screen
4.Good Night Vision which can catch the car License plate clear
5.Multi Function : G-sensor , loop recording , Parking Monitoring etc .
6.Support 8GB-32GB SD card (16GB included)
Do I need to wipe the memory card manually?
Yes. Although the oldest video clips are deleted automatically to make way for new footage as the dash cam records, you may find that the protected (emergency recording) files build up over time and eventually fill the card, perhaps causing an error message to appear. For this reason, it’s best to format the memory card once every couple of weeks or so. In most cases, you will be able to do this via the dash cam’s menu.
Can a dash cam screen be on when I’m driving?
No. If a dash cam has a built-in screen, make sure it is switched off or turns itself off after a few seconds, as the law says motorists must not be able to view video-playing devices while driving .
Dash Cam Specification
Loop Recording: Yes
Video Resolution:2304*1296 30fps/1920-1080 30fps/1280*720p 30fps
Parking Mode: Yes
Motion Detection: Yes
Output Voltage: DC5V/1.5A
Input Voltage: 50HZ~60HZ
Battery: Built-in 300mAh lithium
Capture Pixel: 3MP
Picture Format: JPEG
1* Car Charger
1*16GB SD Card
1*USB Card Reader
- 【High Definition 1296P】 The better quality of image that your car camera can capture, the more detail it will pick up as it records, and this can prove invaluable should you need to call on it as video evidence. While all cameras will record footage that makes it possible to see the road ahead of you and the cars on it,F HD video will enable you to capture number plates and other details that can make all the difference when proving your innocence in the case of an incident.
- 【170 Degree Wide Angle Lens】 This Dash cam used Sony Sensor Lens. The wider the angle of view, e.g. 170°, These ensure that any evidence recorded includes activity that occurs not just directly in front of your vehicle but to the sides as well.
- 【Super Night Vision】The Main features of the Sony Sensor is that it can capture number plates very clear at night . But the surrounding vision will be little darker . It is good for Supporting evidence in the unfortunate event of an accident
- 【G-Sensor & Auto Overwrite】 1) The loop recording : If the memory is full, the camera will automatically over-write footage that you no longer need. 2) The internal G-sensors: to detect incidents in which your vehicle is involved, This could include road traffic accidents that occur on the road ahead of you or examples of road rage. On these occasions, some dash cams offer emergency recording which will lock the current video file and keep it safe from overwriting.
- 【3.0 inch Screen】A screen makes it easier to set up and configure your camera, but it can also be a distraction while driving. Fortunately, this dash cams can be configured to automatically turn the screen off after a minute or so of driving.