1.If the default language is Chinese, please ask seller for the language setting tutorial
2.The dimensions of the mirror:3.28*11.85inch
3.The rear cam cable will be too short if you install it on a truck.
4.Cable extension may lead rear camera stop working.
5.When connected to the backup lights, automatic backup monitoring will be triggered to show on the display screen at the same time of backing up the vehicle.
6.Rear camera LED lights up only the red wire connects with the positive pole of reversing light
The front camera has a whopping 170 degree viewing angle to ensure you have all angles covered to record, additional adjustment on camera.
Front view and rear view videos are displayed on the screen in a picture-in-picture appearance. One-button switch can toggle the display of the two views in either the full screen or the inset window respectively, or turn off the picture-in-picture display.
– Front view video resolutions: FHD 1920×1080, HD 1920×720 (1080p 30f/s, 720p 60f/s)
– Rear view video resolutions: 480P
– Video format/Video encoding/Image format: mp4/H.264/JPEG – Display size: 4.3″
– Front view lens view angle: 140°
– External Storage support: Up to 32GB and Class 10（Not included)
– Built-in Speaker: 8R 1W
– Power Interface: 5V 1.5A
– Li-ion battery backup
– Camera has directional adjustable Camera
– Night Vision
– G-Sensor (Motion)
Rear View Mirror DVR
Rear View Backup Camera with 19.6ft (6m) Power Cable
DC adaptor (FREE)
Mirror attachment straps included
Adjustable Backup Camera with Connecting Cables
- ✅ 3 in 1 – Car Rearview Mirror & Full HD 1080P Car Recorder with 140-degree angle & 480P Backup Camera with 120-degree angle
- ✅ Loop Recording Function – This function ensures continuous recording without missing a second,record automatically during vehicle ignition, switch off automatically with ignition off to get you free from the hands operation.
- ✅ Night Vision – Lens with 4LEDs light assist with reversing/parking. Install the IP65 waterproof rear camera above the license plate or on the rear window and use it to see surroundings while driving in reverse or parking. Furnish the rear camera as an extra pair of vigilant eyes while backing up.
- ✅ Picture in Picture Display – The Front view and rear view videos are displayed on the screen in a picture-in-picture appearance. One-button switch can toggle the display of the two views in either the full screen or the inset window respectively, or turn off the picture-in-picture display
- ✅ Free Installation Online Guideline – Simply fits over your existing rear view mirror and install the cable inside the cabin of the vehicle and plug into the cigarette lighter. You can find one USB port on the charger. A Micro SD memory card (8, 16, 32GB – Class 10) is required for use with our dash camera. Reach our customer service help via email: email@example.com