Emergency Mylar Blankets – 84″ X 52″(4 Pack)
Emergency thermal blanket to be used as emergency shelter. Also great for camping, hiking, and surviving the cold outdoors. Excellent as liner of sleeping bag.
- [PREMIUM MYLAR EMERGENCY BLANKETS]- Durable and advanced aluminized dual-sided Mylar blankets are perfect for conserving body heat in emergency survival situations. The gold is especially designed, with outward gold side to absorb maximum heat and inward silver side to reflect body heat. The double mode can retain more body heat.
- [LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE] – Made from military-grade 12-micron aluminized polyethylene mylar, originally developed for NASA, each blanket measures 84″ X 52″ and weighs 2 oz.Each compact size for only 12*7*1cm. Blankets are reusable, waterproof, windproof, moisture-proof. Great for hiking, backpacking, climbing, camping, traveling outdoors or in the wilderness, and biking. Our ultralight blankets are popular with everyone from emergency responders to endurance athletes using them to prevent swea
- [EMERGENCY USE]- Designed to retain up 90% of your body heat, our blankets can help block rain, snow, and moisture to keep you dry in damp, wet, cold, rainy environments. In fact, uses are nearly limitless: use as tent footprint, backpack cover, rain poncho, emergency signal, solar oven, shade cover, fishing lure, bird repellent, emergency shelter, sleeping bag liner, ground cover, bivouac sack, wind blocker, arm sling, tourniquet, bivvy, trail marker, water collector, snow melt container.
- [PACKAGE INCLUDE]- 4 Pack. Individually folded and sealed so you can easily throw them in your hiking backpack, car, first aid kit, go-bag, camping gear, or emergency kit at home or at work. Stay warm, help prevent hypothermia or shock in emergency situations, and keep yourself and your family safe.
- [CUSTOMERS SAY]- Creative everyday uses beyond survival, Order Now !!
For Detailed Information, Visit Our Website