The GoSafe 260 is perfect for the individual that would rather use a rearview mirror and dash cam combination in place of their car’s rearview mirror. The vivid results along with the crystal, clear capture rate of this is astounding. Clipping it on to your car’s stock rearview mirror is seamlessly done with amazing results. The 2.7″ screen captures a wide range with stunning quality. With an anti-glare mirror you will avoid any obtrusive lighting from the cars behind you and stay safer on the road.
- Record Full HD 1080P high resolution video with loop recording. Turns on automatically when car engine is on.
- 2.7″ large display can be switched off while driving. The feature of Zoom +/- allows the driver to zoom in or out for capturing footage of a car’s license plate.
- While driving on the road, it happens that somebody’s headlights are excessively bright, creating an awful glare in your rear view mirror. This situation could be annoying for you and could be extremely dangerous. The GoSafe 260 comes with a mirror that automatically filters the extra bright beams of a car’s headlights behind you. The mirror tends to have a darker grayish appearance than most stock rearview mirrors and you may need some time to get used to it, the benefit is that it detects bright light and automatically dims the reflection. Please note that objects in the mirror are closer than they appear.
- Enlarged mirror surface gives drivers better viewing angle of the rear.
- Motion Detection Mode: When parked, the device will detect motion and start to record video.