Start getting professional results at home and detail your car to perfection with our professional grade DA (Dual Action) Power System Tool. Dual-action rotation provides faster results without harming the paint. Safely remove oxidation, scratches, water spots and swirls to get your car looking like new. Polish and wax to a high sheen in half the time it takes by hand. Our easy and convenient tool attaches to most household drills.
Is your ride in need of a refresh? Having to do car care by hand can be a time consuming effort, but with Meguiar’s DA Power System, compounding, polishing and waxing can be done with minimal effort. Essentially giving you more shine, in less time. This DA Power System Tool is compatible with DA Power System Waxing, Polishing, and Compounding Pads (sold separately.)
Better, Faster Results
Polishing and waxing your car by hand has been described as therapeutic by some and time consuming and tiring by others. No matter where you fall, the DA Power System will not only help you work faster and with less effort, it will add to the enjoyment of working on your car when you see the results.
As a result, the Meguiar’s DA Power System was designed for anyone who may be intimidated by other tools and machines but is ready to jump from hand application to the next level of car care. Whether you’re left handed or right handed, the Meguiar’s DA Power System is designed to fit into any drill and is a versatile tool to have in your car detailing tool box.
The DA Power System can be used to easily remove oxidation, scratches and waters spots by using the DA Compound Power Pack or Compounding Power Pads, remove swirls and add a deep gloss and rich dark color by using the DA Polishing Power Pack or Polishing Power Pads, and add protection, enhance shine, and get brilliant reflections by using the DA Waxing Power Pack or Waxing Power Pads.
What is Dual Action?
Dual Action means that the pad moves in 2 directions at the same time, similar to how the Earth rotates on its axis while spinning around the Sun. Bottom line, this professional grade tool will allow you to get better results than by hand and deliver those results safely without damaging your paint or leaving behind any swirls marks.
Attaching the DA Power System to a Drill
Mount the Meguiar’s DA Power System to your drill by inserting the Meguiar’s DA Power System’s arbor into your drill’s chuck, (up to the step in the arbor). This step serves as a stop to prevent the arbor from being inserted too deep into the drill’s chuck. Tighten the drill’s chuck securely, as per the drill manufacturer’s instructions.
What’s in the Box?
Meguiar’s DA Power System Tool, one foam pad, instruction sheet.
Which Meguiar’s DA Power System Pack or Pads do I Need to Purchase?
The type of paint detailing process that you want to perform on your vehicle will determine the type of Power Pack or Power Pad that you will need to use.
If you already have the appropriate Meguiar’s products to compound, polish or wax your vehicle, you only need to purchase the corresponding Power Pads to get started. However, if you do not have the necessary Meguiar’s product, you can purchase one of the 3 available Power Packs to get both the necessary product and pads required.
- VERSATILE: Excellent multipurpose tool for waxing, polishing and compounding to give your car a smooth, glossy finish free of swirls, oxidation and stains
- FAST AND EFFECTIVE: An easier way to detail your car by letting your drill do the work. Wax your whole car in less than a half hour!
- TAKE THE NEXT STEP: Bridge the gap between detailing by hand and professional machine tools. You get the speed, ease and professional finish of machine work in an accessible, easy-to-use home tool
- CONVENIENT: Attaches to most standard drills. Recommended for use with 3/8″ corded drill that operates between 1,200 and 2,500 RPMs
- ENHANCED RESULTS: Use with with Meguiar’s products for outstanding results. Pair with DA Polishing Power Pack G3502 to enhance gloss and shine (tool comes with one polishing power pad), DA Compound Power Pack G3501 to remove defects, and DA Waxing Power Pack G3503 to protect