The last memory function makes it easy for you to start the movie from where you left at last time, which is quite convenient.
Thanks to the large capacity built-in rechargeable 2700mAh Lithium battery, this 10.1″ Dual Screen Portable DVD Player is ideal for long car or plane journey.
The headrest velcro straps included in the package make it easy to mount the screens on car backseats.
Screen size: 10.1 Inch
Resolution: 1024*600 HD LED back light
Speaker power: 2W 8Ω（100HZ-15KHZ）
Working voltage: DC12V
Working current: Player 1.5A Monitor 0.5A
Video output: 1Vp-p/75Ω/ NTSC/PAL/AUTO
Audio output: VP-P2.8V, 0DB=1V 20HZ-20KHZ
Supported formats: DVD/SVCD/VCD/CD/MP3/JPG/AVI/MPEG/DIVX
SNR: 60db（speakers） 85dB（headphones）
Laser wavelength: /650NM-795NM
Battery: 7.4VLi ion 2700MAH
Note: only the host DVD player has a built-in battery and the slave monitor does not contain it.
Charging time: more than 6 hours
Playing time: about 5 hours
Working environment: temperature 5-40℃, humidity ＜90%
Color box size: 340*135*240MM
1 x NAVISKAUTO 10.1″ DVD Player
1 x NAVISKAUTO 10.1″ LCD Monitor
1 x DC Cable
1 x AC Adapter
1 x Car Charger
1 x Remote Control
1 x AV Cable
1 x User Manual
2 x Headrest Velcro Straps
- AV signals connect the 10.1″ Dual Screen Portable DVD Player: Main DVD player supports AV output, Slave Monitor supports AV input–both screens play the same movies. The slave monitor cannot play DVDs individually.
- Three power supplies: built-in rechargeable 2700mAh Lithium battery (supports the player running up to 5 hours), car charger, AC power adapter. No places limitation.
- Supports USB/SD/MMC (up to 128GB FAT32): allows you to play all of your downloaded media on both screens.
- Region Free and Support Multi-Format: Support last memory for DVD: DVD/SVCD/VCD/DVD-5/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-9/DVD±R/DVD±RW/CD+G; For Music: MP3/WMA; For Picture: JPG/JPEG; For video (up to 720 * 576): AVI/DIVX/MPG/VOB/MPEG4/DVD-IFO/DVD-ISO/DAT
- Headrest velcro straps included: The dual DVD players are portable, but also come with headrest velcro straps to mount the screens on car backseats, which is very convenient for children to watch movies, no holding needed.