color: bluedescription:◆ – FCC certificate and comply with the corresponding FCC license and labeling requirements.◆ – Extra detection range and best warning, even the fastest radar gun.◆ – Detects Ku-band radar guns currently used in Europe.◆ – Detects the latest popular mode radar gun (ultra fast instant on mode).◆ – Relative speed sensing auto muting system virtually eliminates false alarms.◆ – The relative speed sensing auto shutoff feature will prevent your detector from being detected by currently available radar detector detectors.◆ – Provides full immunity to the VG-2 radar detector-detector.◆ – Indefinite radar detector settings can be electronically recorded even in the event of a power outage.
- 1. Radar detector: Extreme range Superheterodyne technology with ultra-fast scanning circuit provides additional detection range and provides the best warning, even the fastest radar detector can detect the current Ku-band that is currently being used in Europe. Radar detector Extreme radar superheterodyne technology with ultra-fast scanning circuitry provides additional detection range and provides the best warning, even for the fastest radar guns.
- 2. Radar detector: When you detect a location, GPS will tell you that you are approaching the speed detection equipment by making a sound, so that you can confirm your speed on this road. Provides a full immunity detector detector for the VG-2 radar; even if the power is turned off, it can record the indefinite radar detector settings electronically.
- 3. Radar detector: Detecting the latest popular mode radar gun (ultra-fast instant opening mode) The radar can detect any stable or moving Radia speed monitor 250-2500 meters.
- 4. Radar Detector: The relative speed-sensing auto-muting system virtually eliminates false alarms and shutdown features that will make it impossible for currently available radar detectors to detect your detector.
- 5. Radar detector: X-BAND: 10.525GHz100MHz, detection range: 1500-2500m K-BAND: 24.150GHz175MHz, detection range: 1200-2500m Trfor iPod K-BAND: 24.150GHz175MHz, detection range: 250-1200m KU-BAND : 13.450GHz125MHz, detectable distance: 450-1500m KA-BAND: 34.700GHz1300MHz, detectable distance: 800-1500m for the iPod’s Trfor KA-BAND: 33.400GHz1300MHz, detectable distance: 200600m laser beam: 90433KMHz VG-2: 11.150 GHz 410 MHz.