Stop wondering how fast your RC car is going and how high your RC Airplane or helicopter can fly. Now all this data is at your fingertips with the GPS SPEED METER by SkyRC. Features an ultra compact GPS module with hidden antenna design. The high-sensitivity GPS receiver quickly identifies position and a robust controller records speed and altitude in real time. Ideal for RC driving/flying and can be used for running, biking etc. Easy to view screen for quick readouts of speed, altitude, total distance, longitude/latitude. Uses GPS Logger function to transfer your data to Google Earth (see below). Records the top speed and top altitude for instant recall.
Features Compact and easy to carry, Speed meter with top speed memory, Top altitude, GPS Coordinator, Built-in 4M flash (recording time: 6 hours), UTC timestamp logged for each track point, Built-in rechargeable, LiPo battery 200mAh (Operating time: 150 minutes), Support both Metric and Imperial system of measurements, PC link for data logging & google map, Firmware upgradable
Specifications 32 parallel satellite searching channels,
Receiver: L1, 1575.42 MHZ
Frequency: 1.023 MHZ
Update frequency: 1 Hz
Antenna type: Built-in
Satellite signal reception sensitivity: -159dBm
Operating temperature: 0℃ to +50℃
Storage temperature: -10℃ to +60℃
Operating humidity: 5% to 90%
- Stop guessing how fast your RC car is going or how high your plane/helicopter is flying!
- Record speed and altitude in real-time and store top speed/altitude.
- 4M of built-in flash memory to store up to 6 hours of a run. Information can be downloaded to Google Earth to log your trip.
- Built-in rechargeable, LiPo battery 200mAh (Operating time: 150 minutes), Firmware upgradable
- See pictures and description for full specifications